There comes a time in our life where we are forced to make changes, that we must make and decide to help us benefit our future. Some of us work hard and experience wonderful outcomes but maybe it’s just time for things to get even better. Many of us have taken different routes and some have lead us through negative experiences that are full of daily struggles and stress. Sometimes we run into problems and just can’t deal with what is going on anymore. Leaving us feeling hopeless, lost and living like a failure. Being an addict for almost 5 years, had my life in shambles and I felt destroyed and completely had given up. Everything I was doing was toxic to my future and happiness.
I had to change in order for my life to get better and be able to simply live my life again. It took a lot of dedication everyday of making different choices every minute and saying no to the old toxic ones. For then I finally started to see my life changing into the one that I had been dreaming to live.
This is how you can change your life NOW.
- Change your daily routines and create healthier days.
- Change your negative thoughts into new positive thinking.
- Walk away from harmful situations and activities.
- Walk away from all negative and toxic people and relationships.
- Connect and talk with healthy people that you can relate to or connect with.
- Participate in hobbies that we enjoy and make us happy.
- Join in exercise and healthier diets.
- Save our money and stop spending on things that we don’t need.
- Drop old and bad habits.
- Set goals and reach them.
- Seek help or reach out to doctors, therapists, councellors, teachers, family and etc.
- Learn to love yourself. Relax and let go of stress and anger your holding onto.
- Find your peace and enjoy life.
- Plan a trip, go on a adventure.
- Purchase yourself something you deserve.
- Make a change in your life that’s holding you back. Face your fears and start moving past them.
- Accept what is happening and start making a new plan. Don’t just give up.
- Talk about things and seek advice.
- Find therapy or recreational groups to join.
- Help others in life as much as possible.
- Do what you love.
- Never stop learning about new things.